Friday 15 June 2012

I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOU! AND ALL YOUR PETTY LITTLE LIES! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO THE GUT! YOUR THE MOST SELFISH TWAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! YOU CARE NOT FOR ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF! YOU THINK WE MADE YOU DEPRESSED? YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR OWN TROUBLES AND SORROW! STOP BEING SUCH A FOOL AND BE A MAN ALREADY! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU SHIP SHAPE INTO A REAL MAN? INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THOSE ASSHOLES WHO DON'T EVEN MAKE MUCH OF A LIVING! THEY'RE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? NOW THAT YOU LOST ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE TRUST OF YOUR OWN FAMILY! WHO CAN YOU BLAME? AND YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT! THATS RIGHT! YOU'RE FOOLISH! FOOLISH TO THE CORE THAT I DO NOT EVER WANT TO MENTION ANYTHING SOMETIMES TO YOU! JUST... JUST.... Just... Please... Get out of our sight.. We don't want you anymore... You're dragging us down... You're dragging me down... You're making me a victim of a war which you started... You never ever cared how I feel... You just let yourself run wild like some kind of animal trying to get people to listen to you and follow you cause you gawdamn think everything you do is right. I'm sick of that, you don't deserve respect! You don't deserve my trust! Hell no human being alive in this world can earn my full trust! I trust nobody and why should I even worry about that? Psh, I'm losing friends cause of scum like you dragging me down. Just get the hell out of my sight already... I'm tired of seeing your sorry ass... I'm tired of feeling sorry for you... I'm tired of giving you my sympathy but you're not making it any better out of yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment